martes, 5 de mayo de 2009

At last past is just a lesson that we’ve learned…:


I always know what I want
But my feelings don’t always get right
Why I’m supposed to do if persons don’t understand that life is not always about them,
Is about what we are feeling inside.

Life is not always about you, life is about us
About heart`s broken,
About tier`s
About smile`s
But specially is about feelings, sensations that make us what we are right now….
I supposed that I’m just a person that the only thing that I wanted is to be loved by the persons I loved...
And when I think about that…. I just think about one thing
Optimist…that’s the answer of all the questions we put or formulated in our heads..Is like the phrase that we used when we compared what we have for what we wanted to keep In our life’s.
So maybe this is were we have to stand but the message is that you are here because you wanted, because life doesn’t always be the same, life Is a consequence of what you did or what you didn’t in your life..
We have to created a place when no one else can’t touch it, I place where you can go when you need to expressed what you feel, a place were you can connected to your really inside..

So remember be who you are or you can’t never get the respect of the people....

By :Katherine Nicole Nina Perez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario