
And here I am with my heart broken sitting on my bed like nothing have no sense
waiting for someone that save me for the pain
thinking that nobody cares about myself!
..But there u were for me as the person who take care of everything I do
as the one is always on my mind but at the same time as the person that always hurt me
as the one whos always triying to be perfect for everybody instead for me
...But I finnally make my own decition..
I been waiting for u such a long time that u couldnt imagine
But you always came back with the one that doesnt love u , with the one who dont care about u......
And i just want to tell u that one day youre gonna miss me,and just know that u got it
u lose all the love that I could give to u
but now Im triying to be happy with someone that cares about me ...
By.Katherine Nicole Nina Perez
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario