sábado, 3 de enero de 2009

Just FoR YoU!


One day I realized that I grow up
My body, my mind and my heart were completly different,
My life now its taking a differrent way and its make me feel happy cause I know that now Im gonna be happy with someone that really cares about me, about myself about everything, just everything that i do,..
I finally understand that one day in the past I was thinking that love doesnt exist for me, but the true is that I was wrong, and now I can understand all the things that one day doesnt make sense for me...I finally go on my own way, but not along ,just with u the person that save my heart that I think it was lost, you mended it like no body can do it and I always been thankful for that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario