sábado, 3 de enero de 2009

I lov3...


One day you gonna miss me but that day i will be too far away from u just for the reason that u said you love her like a love u , but you didn’t see that all the things u said to her make me hurts , just for the reason that u said to me the fucking same thing that you said to her ………….. Just one day you were gonna see that u lose your time trying to keep me in your life just in case that u lose one of your “Girls”, but I just trying to tell u that its too late!!.....I finally decided to go on my own way and I just want to tell u that you were totally out of my life, totally out of my mind and totally out of my heart. And I’m sorry for not being your toy of entertainment!!!...WAKE UP! I’m a person don’t u see it! I feel like u, I cry like u and I falling in love like u! Why don’t u see it?..... Why don’t you realized that I’m a person, I feel…If u just see it! I’m not a little girl like u see, I’m a women who cry for how u treats me .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario